Title: Customer Service Specialists
Department(s): Operational Delivery
Reports to: Performance Development Driver
Assignment: Client Account Assigned
Responsible for handling inbound calls, email and/or chat from customers to assist with various Customer Service needs as defined by client and ACCC. Occasional outbound contact may be required with established customers to provide extraordinary service.
Must always maintain a professional, helpful and friendly demeanor.
Summary of essential job functions
• Identify and address customer’s needs
• Handle a high volume of customer contact (call/chat/email/etc)
• Participate in team meetings
• Support and help create a positive work environment
• Stratigize with team to develop new ideas to enhance customer experience
• Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times with customers, clients and internal team members
• Work with all levels of the organization to ensure customer and client satisfaction always working to exceed expectations
• Meet and exceed KPI’s and goals set by Client/s and Management
• Take on additional duties as assigned by management
• Excellent communication skills both conversational and written
• Rapport building skills; able to establish and maintain a positive relationship with customers, clients and team members.
• Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
• Passion for helping customers
• High School Diploma or GED
• Preference - Bi-Lingual
• Flexible schedule to include nights and weekends
• Preference - Two years of Customer Service experience
• Work in an ever changing fast paced environment
• Outstanding communications skills (both oral and written)
• Technical skills – Comfortable navigating around in standard office applications
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please email your Resume to: email@example.com
Free Support: 1-855-855-9449
112 Park Place, First Floor, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401